[Eril-l] daily updates from NASIG 2024

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Jun 6 05:58:22 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

If you could not make it to NASIG's 39th annual in-person event, you may be interested in following along with what is unfolding here in beautiful Spokane, WA. Each day, we publish a review of events, including several photos, to give you a feel for what our conference is like. You can follow along by subscribing to our blog at nasig.wordpress.com <http://nasig.wordpress.com/> or you’ll find each day’s recap linked from the NASIG News & Events section on the front page of our website at www.nasig.org.

In addition, we are posting to Mastodon, X, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn using the hashtag #NASIG2024. You’re welcome to follow along there, as well. We’ll also add photos to our NASIG Flickr Pool at https://www.flickr.com/groups/nasig/.

Finally, we wanted to include a big thank you for the strong support of our vendor colleagues this year. See the complete list at https://www.nasig.org/Sponsors-2024

Warmly,

NASIG Social Media Coordinator

—

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources.