[Eril-l] Overton Resource

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 4 09:40:38 PDT 2024

HELLO ERIL,

I am curious if any of you have tried or purchased OVERTON for your
institution libraries? It looks fascinating in that it works to connect
research to policy and gathers issues of transparency between these two
areas which is both interesting and challenging.

Here are some links to the website : https://www.overton.io/

https://youtu.be/do_RDTaL4co (youtube on how it works)

https://www.charleston-hub.com/podcast/atgthepodcast-239-a-conversation-with-euan-adie-founder-of-altmetrics-and-overton/
(recent podcast from Charleston Hub on Overton creator)

I am really curious if anyone is using this and the success or not that
they have had with it?

Thanks!

--

Tracy M. Cole, MLIS

Assistant Librarian Faculty, Acquisitions

USA Libraries Collections

tmcole at southalabama.edu

P: (251) 461-1563

—

University of South Alabama

Marx Library

5901 USA Drive North

Mobile, AL 36688
https://www.southalabama.edu/libraries/

<http://southalabama.edu/>

*My working day may not be your working day. *

*Please respond during your working day. *