[Eril-l] CALL FOR ARTICLE - ZOTERO

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Jul 19 10:13:39 PDT 2024

The Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship E-Resources Reviews column is seeking a single article to be published on Zotero for our upcoming edition. If you have experience with Zotero, would like to review it, and can write an article by August 23, please email me directly.

Submission Guidelines

*        Minimum of 500 words

*        Please include a title for the article, your name, and your email address at the beginning of the article.

*        Please use the following settings in your Microsoft Word document: Times New Roman, 12-point font, indent each paragraph, and double-spaced.

*        Please include section headings in bold font.

*        Submission is due August 23 to djleffler3 at liberty.edu<mailto:djleffler3 at liberty.edu> as a Word Document for publication in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship.

David Leffler
Discovery and Access Librarian
Jerry Falwell Library

(434) 592-3463

[http://www.liberty.edu/media/1616/40themail/wordmark-for-email.jpg]

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971