[Eril-l] EndNote & OpenAthens

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jul 17 07:22:04 PDT 2024

Hi there,

I was wondering if any library is using OpenAthens for the "Find Full Text"
function (where you can insert an "Authenticate with" URL)? I've been asked
by a colleague about it and a lot of what I've read for EndNote is that it
doesn't work with OpenAthens authentication links — but I've seen other
libraries that have LibGuide instructions that use a Proxy OpenAthens link.

Any thoughts or insights? I'm stumped!
Thanks,
Erika Boardman

*Erika Boardman, MLIS *| Electronic Resources Management Librarian
UNC Charlotte | J. Murrey Atkins Library | Atkins 225 (C5)
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
eboardman at charlotte.edu <eboardman at uncc.edu> | 704-687-1124 |
library.charlotte.edu

*Pronouns: she, her, hers*

*My workday may look different from your workday. Please do not feel
obligated to respond outside of your normal working hours.*

*If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by email or by telephone at
704-687-1124. Thank you.*