[Eril-l] Question about EBSCO and SSO authentication

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jul 16 09:58:52 PDT 2024

Hi Kara

This is where I am confused.  I was led to believe that if a user authenticated via IP, that the SSO cannot kick in for their account sign in as SSO only works at the point of entry.  So, it sounds like that is not your experience.  Could you confirm?

For those that do IP, SSO authtype, did you make that decision so the user experience basically remained the same – meaning, no need to login to just view an article or book chapter?

Laura Vogler
Associate Library Director

Wabash College Lilly Library<https://library.wabash.edu/> | 301 W Wabash Ave | Crawfordsville IN 47933 | P: 765.361.6215