[Eril-l] Poling and Quiz Apps/Software

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jan 24 09:59:56 PST 2024

Hello,

I was curious to see what polling or quiz apps/software others are using in their libraries. I've been asked to find an online tool which will provide the direct feedback of many polling products in combination with the ability to push segmented quizzes, i.e. sets of questions at a time, then later other sets of questions, rather than the one question at a time most polling software seems to use. I've looked at LibWizard, Mentimeter, Quizziz, and others but none seem to do exactly what we're looking for, so I figured I'd reach out here to see if anyone has any suggestions. It also needs to keep some level of statistics.

You can reply to me off list.

Thank you,

Rob

[cid:image001.png at 01DA4EC5.39860820]

Robert Wolf
Associate University Librarian for Technical Services
Monninger Center for Learning and Research
285 Madison Avenue, Mail Stop M-LA0-03
Madison, New Jersey 07940 (USA)
973-443-8523
library.fdu.edu/library<https://library.fdu.edu/library>