[Eril-l] SpringShare A-Z Migration

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Jan 18 15:12:30 PST 2024

We moved one of our libraries over to the new A-Z this week, but we have yet to add any information to the additional fields that are available in the new version (still a work in progress)
https://wachslibrary.health.wa.gov.au/az/databases

One of my colleagues sent me a list of some of libraries that had already made the change, but I have not had a chance to take a good look at those yet:
https://libguides.library.qut.edu.au/az/databases
https://guides.slv.vic.gov.au/az/databases
https://resources.nu.edu/az/databases
https://libguides.lib.miamioh.edu/az/databases
https://guides.erau.edu/az/databases
https://libguides.ahu.edu/az/databases
https://libguides.umn.edu/az/databases
https://library.uhd.edu/az/databases

Cheers,
Vivien

Vivien Hewitt | Senior Librarian
WA Country Health Service - Innovation & Development Curtin University
Building 418, Level 2
410 Brand Drive, Bentley WA 6102