[Eril-l] Mcgraw Hill Access Medicine

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jan 17 13:17:09 PST 2024

Hi all,

We are in the process of looking at potential alternatives to Mcgraw Hill's access medicine. Does anyone have any ideas about how to find alternative platforms to look for heavily used titles?  For context, the price point is quite high which is why we are trying to do a bit of research before renewal time. We would still need to support certain titles for research and curriculum purposes. Thus far we have looked through OCLC worldshare and ucentral unbound medicine. Any help would be great!

C.M. Flynn MLS

Resource Management Librarian

Health Sciences Library

Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs