[Eril-l] Scholarly IQ usage reporting

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jan 2 07:36:36 PST 2024

Hello and Happy New Year,

We've learned that Scholarly IQ usage statistics access is currently down, and may stay that way for a couple of weeks.  This appears to be affecting both SUSHI harvesting and manual login/access.  Since this affects a number of vendors, we reached out to Scholarly IQ this morning, and were told the following:

"Thank you for your enquiry about availability of COUNTER reporting services.

We are sorry to report that these are not currently available following a ransomware attack on 21st December and we isolated all reporting services from SiQ. We are pleased to confirm that there was no mass exfiltration of data however to ensure the highest levels of protection for all customer data we are restoring reporting services from backup and reprocessing all usage data for the interim period. This does unfortunately take some time but is necessary to make sure all data is safeguarded.

Please be reassured that we are committed to restoring reporting availability as soon as possible and, all going well, this is expected to be ready the week of 15th January."

Best,
Dennis

Dennis Flanders
Senior Operations Librarian for Assessment and Discovery
E-Resources Unit, Harvard Library

dennis_flanders at harvard.edu<mailto:dennis_flanders at harvard.edu>
Report a problem: https://asklib-its-harvard.libanswers.com<https://asklib-its-harvard.libanswers.com/>