[Eril-l] The Palace Project and E-Books for Us by Library Futures

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Feb 21 10:25:23 PST 2024

Hello Brain Hive,

I was curious if any of your library institutions are connected and/or part
of "The Palace Project"? E-books for Us and Library Futures?

The Palace Project is connected with Lyrasis. You can read more about it
here. https://www.lyrasis.org/programs/Pages/palace-project.aspx
and
it appears to be part of the effort regarding E-Books for Us
<https://archive.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=38bd6154386f64fcd92204a25&id=c3bda27011&e=4617082bd4>,
a new campaign from *Library Futures* that's raising awareness about
corporate influence on library collections and services.

I was simply curious to see if anyone was involved and if they had more
information about any of this.

Have a great week. Thanks for letting me inquire!

--

Tracy M. Cole

Assistant Librarian, Acquisitions

USA Libraries Collections