[Eril-l] recycling weeded books

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Feb 19 09:10:02 PST 2024

Hello Jill,
Have you considered the national Prison Books Program?
https://prisonbookprogram.org.  They do accept mailed deliveries, if you
are willing to mail the books at your expense.  The program is located in
the First Parish Church in Quincy MA. A great program, in it's 52nd year of
helping folks gain access to reading materials. I hope this option works
for you and your library.
Good luck,
KArolyn
[image: image.png]