[Eril-l] recycling weeded books

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Feb 15 06:53:06 PST 2024

We have used Better World Books for the disposal of our weeds. We have removed over 50,000 volumes!

May you be well,
[cid:image002.png at 01DA5FF4.C5032EB0]
Christine Sheetz, M.S., M.L.S.
Library Coordinator
Professor, Teaching & Learning Support Division
Lorain County Community College
440.366.7288
csheetz at lorainccc.edu<mailto:csheetz at lorainccc.edu>

Make an appointment with me<https://lorainccc.libcal.com/appointments?u=1526>