[Eril-l] Bloomsbury + DOI - dropped proxy string

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Feb 13 16:29:02 PST 2024

I am testing from home now, and am experiencing the same thing as
Stephanie: on campus it gets dropped, but now off campus it does not get
dropped.
And our links also look like what you describe: for example, ourproxyprefix=
https://doi.org/10.5040/9781501367250?locatt=label:secondary_bloomsburyCollections
Good luck! I have been battling for months a weird OUP EZProxy related
thing, when people are off campus that does not always happen, and .... it
is so ... frustrating. So good luck!
~ Sara