[Eril-l] Press release: Introducing CABI Cases in Animal Science and Food Science and Nutrition

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Feb 13 05:17:10 PST 2024

*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Please see some news about a new type of e-resource we would like to share with you.

The full press release is available here - https://www.cabidigitallibrary.org/do/10.5555/news-new-titles-animal-science-and-food-science-nutrition-cases - and an excerpt is included below.

Thank you for your attention.

Maria Campbell
Marketing Manager, CABI

*****

Introducing CABI Cases in Animal Science and Food Science and Nutrition

Wallingford, UK, 12 February 2024: CABI is pleased to introduce two new titles in its collection of case studies: Animal Science Cases and Food Science and Nutrition Cases. The titles have been launched to answer the need for practical, educational resources in these subject areas. CABI Cases are backed by CABI's longstanding expertise in research and publishing in agriculture, the environment, and the applied life sciences.

"Alongside our traditional online resources and our books and journals, CABI Cases reflect the work we're doing to meet the needs of academic users," commented Damian Bird, Publishing and Operations Director, CABI. "CABI Cases offer valuable insights in support of learning objectives and authors appreciate the short format to easily share their experience and expertise."

[Continues]

P Think Green - don't print this email unless you really need to

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at helpdesk at cabi.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1491 829199 and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

CABI is an International Organization recognised by the UK Government under Statutory Instrument 1982 No. 1071...