[Eril-l] FW: PR Xchange Call for Jurors

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Feb 9 12:48:33 PST 2024

*****Please excuse the cross posts******

[cid:image001.png at 01DA5B66.5E3E1650]

Call for Volunteer Judges (virtual)

2024 PR Xchange Awards Competition

https://www.ala.org/core/awards-scholarships/pr-xchange-awards

sponsored by the Awards and Scholarships subcommittee of Core, a division of the American Library Association

***If you have already confirmed that you will be volunteering this year, please disregard this message.

Greetings!

The 2023 PR Xchange Awards committee seeks volunteers to participate as virtual judges for this year’s PR Xchange Awards Competition.

Virtual judging will start in early April 2024. Virtual judges are asked to complete judging within 3-4 weeks. We plan to announce the winners by early May 2024

We are looking for library workers with experience in graphic design, marketing, outreach, communications, and/or public relation (PR). To serve as a volunteer judge, you do not need to be a member of ALA or work as a professional librarian. We are seeking all library workers!

Please note: if you decide to serve as judge, your library is ineligible to submit any proposals to the 2024

PR Xchange Awards

If you have questions about judging (virtually), please email us at questions at prxchange-awards.org<mailto:questions at prxchange-awards.org>

Many thanks,

Mark and Holly

Mark Aaron Polger and Holly Flynn, co-chairs
2024 PR Xchange Awards Competition
PR Xchange Sub-committee
Awards and Scholarships Committee