[Eril-l] Best Practices for sharing Content Removal & New Content

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Aug 19 10:54:35 PDT 2024

Hi Maribel!

We have a collection development guide where we put new items for the month and resources we have cancelled or that the access has changed. Feel free to take a look at our guide if that's helpful :)

https://hslguides.med.nyu.edu/collectiondevelopment

C.M. Flynn MLS

Resource Management Librarian

Health Sciences Library