[Eril-l] Just one week left to register at the early bird rate for OASPA 2024

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Aug 7 00:00:00 PDT 2024

Please note, we have extended the OASPA conference
registration early bird rates *for two weeks to end on August 14.*. Full
rates will then take over. Register here
<https://shop.eventix.io/e99c837e-ec2f-11ee-a9cb-7e126431635e/tickets>.

The conference will take place from 16-18 September 2024 in Lisbon at the
Altis Grand Hotel. The conference will allow for plenty of time for
delegates to connect with each other and registration includes two
receptions allowing for networking, meeting new colleagues and catching up.

You can find the programme here
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/oaspa-2024-conference-programme/>.

Any enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to
conference at oaspa.org
<https://web.archive.org/web/20220522224808/mailto:coasp@oaspa.org>.

Full information can be found on our conference page
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/2024-conference/> which will be updated
regularly. We are very grateful to our sponsors for their generous support
which enables us to make this event happen - find remaining sponsorship
opportunities here
<https://www.oaspa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/2024-Sponsorship-Options-v4-Aug-6.pdf>
.

We hope to see you in Lisbon!

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA