[Eril-l] CFP: 2024 ai4Libraries conference

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Aug 5 06:48:06 PDT 2024

Please excuse cross-posting!

ai4Libraries<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ai4libraries.org/__;!!OToaGQ!utNk9JmYrFx30Ctam6L-8gziVN7cqxHQst9L_0sqPW-Ki0itGqgjP8mcYLJME0cS7EJHpBP2Gr2TS1l53yf5J46W2yDboVs$> is now accepting proposals for the second-year conference. The conference is a free, virtual event that is scheduled to take place on October 23, 2024 (time to be determined). Please note that the registration limited to 500 attendees this year.

We are accepting proposals for the following session types:

  *   Lightning Talk (10 minutes, includes Q&A)
  *   Presentation or Library Project Demo (20 Minutes, includes Q&A)

We are particularly interested in learning more about your AI projects with:

  *   Technical Services, including cataloging
  *   Electronic resource workflow
  *   Collection development and assessment
  *   Licensing workflows
  *   Archives projects

Submit your proposal here: bit.ly/4caBLax<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/bit.ly/4caBLax__;!!OToaGQ!utNk9JmYrFx30Ctam6L-8gziVN7cqxHQst9L_0sqPW-Ki0itGqgjP8mcYLJME0cS7EJHpBP2Gr2TS1l53yf5J46W85vbnC8$>

Important Dates

  *   Submission deadline: Friday, September 2, 2024
  *   Acceptance notifications: September 16, 2024
  *   Registration opens: Monday, September 30, 2024

Sincerely,
ai4Libraries Conference Planning Team

=============================
Anu Moorthy, MSIS, MBA, M.Com