[Eril-l] Job opening - Resources Development Librarian, Webster University Library

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 30 09:07:18 PDT 2024

[cid:2c93f8f4-6fb2-4035-970d-cd2469b6dbfa]

Resources Development Librarian

Annual Salary: $50,000 - $54,000

Webster University, founded in 1915 with its main campus based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, is an independent nonprofit university with campus locations around the world. Webster University prides itself on providing quality education, welcoming diverse talent and offering competitive compensation packages, including generous time off and immediate tuition paid benefits.

We believe a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes the library a more relevant and resilient team. We value all the perspectives our team brings to the work environment, and we want to hear from you!  We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical qualifications.

Position Description The Resources Development Librarian (RDL) manages the library's materials and membership budget lines, totaling $1.4 million, and directs all aspects of ordering, receiving, and paying for library materials. These materials are the core of the library's resources for the Webster University global community. The work of the Resources Development Librarian (RDL) ensures that library funds are expended, and materials are made available in a way that best meets the needs of our students and faculty.

 The RDL is responsible for managing all aspects of the workflow for the library's 80,000+ online and print journal subscriptions, and supervises paraprofessional staff in this effort. To ensure the best value and service, the RDL evaluates and recommends updates and changes to the vendors the library uses for books and periodicals.

The ideal candidate displays initiative and an enthusiasm for learning.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume with application: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1180715&d=ExternalCareerSite&prc=RMPOD3&r=5001033251006

Heidi Vix

--

Heidi M. Vix, MLS (she/her)
Director of Library Resources and Access Services

Computer Science liaison

Webster University Libraries<http://library.webster.edu/>

(314) 246-6951