[Eril-l] [External] Re: EXTERNAL: Inquiry on guidelines for A-Z Database lists

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 9 08:13:08 PDT 2024

Hi there,

I once tried to pare down our a-z list because I don’t feel we needed to have a database entry for every single little collection but I received a lot of pushback from librarians in public services. They like the way their lists look and no matter how hard I tried to lower the number of databases, it was an uphill battle I wasn’t going to fight.

Best,
Ilda