[Eril-l] 3rd Annual LyrOpen Fair: Free Webinars in April 2024

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Apr 4 06:36:22 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the LyrOpen Fair kicks off on Tuesday. The webinars
are sponsored by Lyrasis and feature several of our partners and members.
Registration is free and open to all.

   - Session 1: Open Research & Scholarship Landscape
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oJ1tZpkMSqO_fUBcIhWxnA>
   - Tuesday, April 9, 2024, 2-3pm EST
   - Session 2: More than Infrastructure: Getting to Know DOAB, OAPEN
   Library and DOAJ
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yzRVOpJBT8WTZ0FgBAcLWA>
   - Thursday, April 11, 11am-12 pm EST
   - Session 3: Open Institutional Repository Usage Statistics (IRUS)
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__acnVBRQRwWUqz2V-1hkag>
   - Thursday, April 18, 3-4 pm EST
   - Session 4:  Successes in Open Access and Open Research Services
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8vvM7-RkRvaSgVZFvGR_XA>
   - Tuesday, April 23, 1-2 pm EST
   - Session 5: Enabling Downstream Success of Open Access on Campus
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aOTguvh5RvuF7ebWjWMHUw>
   - Thursday, April 25, 12-1 pm EST

Details about each session, including speakers and registration
information, is available at https://lyrasisnow.org/lyropen-fair/. Thank
you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,
Michael

*Michael Rodriguez, MLIS*Sr. Strategist, Content & Scholarly Communication
Find me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrlibrarian>