[Eril-l] Happy Peer Review Week from Serials Librarian & Serials Review

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Sep 28 19:02:54 PDT 2023

Greetings,

Peer Review Week seems like the perfect time to articulate a sentiment that often does unexpressed: Sincere thanks to the generous practitioners who offer their time, insights, and expertise to others in the form of double anonymized peer review! Your feedback is instrumental to editors and authors. We appreciate the myriad ways you contribute to getting high quality, relevant papers out into the world for others to benefit from. Thanks for all you do!

In addition to expressing our gratitude to peer reviewers, we're also keen to make peer review more accessible to those who haven't yet had an opportunity to participate in the process. We have an open call for peer reviewers, if anyone is interested: https://forms.gle/QCzzhwQnU43QBy418

Please feel free to reach out with questions. I'd be happy to share more details and demystify the process for anyone who would find that helpful. :)

Many thanks,
Courtney

Courtney McAllister, MA, MLIS
Associate Editor, Serials Review/Serials Librarian