[Eril-l] COUNTER newsletter September 2023

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Sep 22 04:04:34 PDT 2023

*with apologies for cross-posting*

Respondents to our survey earlier in the year suggested that we should share the quarterly COUNTER’s newsletters through this listserv. The September edition just went out and you can find it here: https://projectcounter.glueup.com/en/organization/3983/campaign/216993.

This edition includes details about an upcoming webinar on Release 5.1, an invitation from the OA Book Usage Data Trust, and the usual information about where to find me at upcoming events.

All the best
Tasha

Tasha Mellins-Cohen
Director

Email: tasha.mellins-cohen at counterusage.org<mailto:tasha.mellins-cohen at counterusage.org>
Web: projectcounter.org
Twitter:@ProjectCounter

I support and encourage flexible working. My emails are sent during the hours that I work and I understand that you will respond during the hours that you work.