[Eril-l] Call for Vision Speaker and Workshop Ideas for NASIG 2024

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Sep 18 12:39:32 PDT 2023

Have you heard an outstanding speaker who you think would be perfect for a NASIG vision session?  Have you had an idea for or been to an innovative workshop that would be great for NASIG?  If so, the Program Planning Committee (PPC) wants to hear from you.  Please submit your ideas here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5BYmVigiZl0zyBMsv8SLCoy6f8NOv3Is4HGJJCni1Lq6lmA/viewform> for the 2024 annual conference in Spokane, Washington. Review of submissions will begin Monday, September 25, 2023. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for helping us make next year’s conference excellent!

Jenn Zuccaro and Michelle Turvey-Welch, PPC co-chairs

nasigppc at gmail.com<mailto:nasigppc at gmail.com>

 —

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models.