[Eril-l] How do you feel about OA agreements? We’d like to hear your view.

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Oct 24 04:24:18 PDT 2023

Dear ER&L list followers,

Springer Nature is interested in gaining a deeper understanding of how academic institutions are navigating the open access (OA) landscape. We invite you to participate in our OA agreements survey. By sharing your experiences, you can help us identify opportunities for improvement in this critical area.

The survey* should take approximately 10 minutes of your time. Your response will be anonymous, with no comments attributed to individuals. At the end, you will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw** to win one of five $50 gift cards or the equivalent in your currency.

TAKE THE SURVEY: https://springernature.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b4oQdsyIIyFnT7M?s=2

Many thanks for your participation.

Robert.Boissy at springernature.com
Director of Account Development

* We are members of the Market Research Society (MRS) and ensure the highest standards of professional research and privacy in using the information that our audience provides, abiding by the MRS Code of Conduct. All results will be analysed in aggregate only and answers will never be associated with individual participants. In case you have questions, please contact us audience.research at springernature.com<mailto:audience.research at springernature.com>.

**Prize draw Terms and Conditions: https://www.nature.com/documents/rules.pdf