[Eril-l] Abeni Wickham to be NASIG Autumn Vision Session Speaker

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Oct 11 05:41:25 PDT 2023

We are looking forward to next week’s virtual conference, NASIG Autumn, available to anyone around the world. Registration is still open although prices go up starting October 13! Part of NASIG’s thinking in hosting this event is to make the NASIG community and its great content more accessible to a broader audience who otherwise might not be able to attend our in-person events each Spring. Note that all sessions will be recorded and available afterward to registrants in case the timing of live sessions next week does not fit your schedule. See full details including a link to register and a link to the full program at https://nasig.wordpress.com/2023/10/04/registration-open-for-nasig-autumn/

Also, we are so pleased to announce Abeni Wickham as our Vision Session speaker for NASIG Autumn. Her presentation will be on “Do Librarians and Researchers Fully Know Their Value?”

Read more about Abeni and other conference details by going to https://nasig.wordpress.com/2023/10/11/abeni-wickham-to-be-nasig-autumn-vision-session-speaker/

—

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models. Learn more at nasig.org.