[Eril-l] ApplyTo.Jobs: Free AI Help for Resumes & Cover Letters

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Nov 29 21:49:08 PST 2023

https://applyto.jobs

ApplyTo.jobs is a free website I developed to enhance the job
application process. Its features offer significant assistance for job
seekers. The service is an AI-powered (using Anthropic's Claude LLM)
tool that customizes resumes to align closely with specific job
descriptions, ensuring a better fit for the desired role.
Additionally, it generates professional cover letters tailored to each
applicant's skills and experiences, relevant to the job and company
they are applying to. The platform also offers a LinkedIn profile
optimization tool, providing a customized summary to make profiles
more appealing to recruiters. Lastly, it suggests skill development
opportunities and ways to acquire new qualifications, aligning with
the requirements of targeted job roles.

For reference librarians, ApplyTo.jobs could be a valuable tool in
supporting patrons with their job applications. Please let me know
what you think of it and if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Shanaya Malik [she/her]
B.S Computer Science | Regents Scholar
University of California, Santa Cruz