[Eril-l] Webinar recording for COUNTER Release 5.1: What you need to know

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Nov 23 01:33:06 PST 2023

[apologies for cross-posting]

Good morning everyone

We had 190 registrants last week for ‘COUNTER Release 5.1: What You Need To Know’ – and there were still people on the waitlist for tickets! I’ll be running more sessions through 2024, but in the meantime the webinar recording is now live and free to view at https://medialibrary.projectcounter.org/Title/2e7652ea-79a9-4922-a18f-86f6368e8eb8.

All the best
Tasha

Tasha Mellins-Cohen
Executive Director

Email: tasha.mellins-cohen at counterusage.org<mailto:tasha.mellins-cohen at counterusage.org>
Web: projectcounter.org
LinkedIn: /project-counter

I support and encourage flexible working. My emails are sent during the hours that I work and I understand that you will respond during the hours that you work.