[Eril-l] Reminder: NASIG 2024 CfP Deadline 1 December

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Nov 20 08:35:28 PST 2023

Hello all,

Reminder: NASIG is soliciting proposals for its 39th Annual Conference, to
be held June 3 - June 7, 2024, in Spokane, Washington. We are currently
seeking in-person presentations proposals. Sessions will be one-hour in
length on topics related to the areas defined in NASIG’s Core Competencies
<https://nasig.org/Core-Competencies>. The submission deadline is *December
01, 2023*.

 Each session should include approximately 30-45 minutes of content, with
remaining time for discussion.

Co-presenters are welcomed, but we ask that you limit submissions to no
more than three presenters. Presenters may be asked to combine sessions
with other presenters on similar topics.

Proposals are selected by the Program Planning Committee based on their
relevance to NASIG member interests. A rubric has been created to guide
both the committee and individuals who submit proposals, available on the NASIG
Proposal Resources page <https://nasig.org/proposal-resources>. Accepted
presenters will be offered a $100 discount on the cost of Early Bird
in-person registration for the conference.

If you have any questions, please contact the Program Planning Committee
(PPC) Co-Chairs, Michelle Turvey-Welch and Jenn Zuccaro, at
nasigppc at gmail.com.

--

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and
transform the management of information resources.