[Eril-l] Press Release: Punctum Books Releases 250 Open Access Titles on JSTOR, Bringing JSTOR to 10, 000 Open Access Books

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri May 19 08:13:02 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

Excited to share this news today:

punctum books, an independent scholar- and queer-led open access publisher, and JSTOR recently released punctum's entire backlist of 250 open access academic books on JSTOR. punctum books is dedicated to radically creative modes of intellectual inquiry, publishing works that take experimental risks with the forms and styles of intellectual writing in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. They now have 360 open access books available on JSTOR. With these latest additions from punctum, JSTOR now includes over 10,000 open access books from 126 scholarly publishers.

Full release here: https://about.jstor.org/news/punctum-books-releases-250-open-access-titles-on-jstor/

Best,
Heidi

Heidi McGregor
VP, Communications
ITHAKA | www.ithaka.org<http://www.ithaka.org/>
Twitter: @ITHAKA_org

ITHAKA's mission is to improve access to knowledge and education for people around the world. We believe education is key to the well-being of individuals and society. Through our work, we make higher education and access to knowledge more affordable, improve outcomes for students and researchers, and preserve knowledge for future generations. Our services include: Constellate, Ithaka S+R, JSTOR/Artstor, and Portico. Learn more at www.ithaka.org.