[Eril-l] New issue of TCB: Technical Services in Religion & Theology

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue May 9 11:16:08 PDT 2023

The April issue <https://serials.atla.com/tcb/issue/view/335> of *TCB:
Technical Services in Religion & Theology *is available! Our *Perspectives
and Practices *section starts with Kailyn Middleton writing about Harvard’s
CopyrightX program, followed by David Leffler describing Liberty
University’s transition to OpenAthens authentication. Our
*Bibliography *section
lists newly published articles covering various aspects of copyright and
OpenAthens authentication. Also in this issue are updated Library of
Congress subject heading and classification changes in the field of
religion and theology, as well as a list of professional development
opportunities covering various areas of technical services.

The editorial board of *TCB *invites submissions of short,
non-peer-reviewed articles on library and archival system migrations to be
published in the October 2023 issue. We are looking for two types of
submissions:

1.    First-person narratives of 1000-2500 words that incorporate an
experience, process, or project related to an aspect of system migrations.
Systems may include library management systems, discovery layers, digital
collections platforms, and more. We are seeking a wide variety of
perspectives from across technical services, including systems
administration, acquisitions, cataloging/metadata, electronic resources,
and archives and special collections.

2.    Brief reviews of 200-500 words on library management systems,
discovery layers, archives information management systems, digital
collections and exhibitions platforms, and institutional repository
software.

The submission deadline is May 15, 2023. Check our announcement page
<https://serials.atla.com/tcb/announcement/view/30> for full details. If
you have any questions, please contact the editorial board at tcb at myatla.org
<https://d.docs.live.net/3654b50ad63176a1/Back%20Up/TCB/202301/tcb@myatla.org>
.

*Christa Strickler*
Editor-in-Chief of *TCB: Technical Services in Religion & Theology*
tcb at myatla.org

*Collection Metadata Integrity & Management Librarian *
*Hesburgh Libraries*

*University of Notre Dame*
429 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556