[Eril-l] We’re hiring! New opportunity for a Business Operations Manager at OASPA

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Fri Mar 31 09:44:25 PDT 2023

OASPA is hiring. We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join
the OASPA staff team!

The OASPA Business Operations Manager will be responsible for working with
the Executive Director to ensure that OASPA is run effectively and soundly,
in accordance with the financial and legal requirements for operation in
the UK and Netherlands. You can find details of this part time role on this
post
<https://oaspa.org/were-hiring-new-opportunity-for-a-business-operations-manager-at-oaspa/>
.

The deadline for applications is* Friday 5th May, 2023.*

Best wishes
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>