[Eril-l] EDP Sciences and SMAI Subscribe to Open maths journals

Eliza Sargsyan eliza.sargsyan at edpsciences.org
Thu Mar 9 06:48:55 PST 2023

*With apologies for cross posting*

Dear colleagues,

EDP Sciences and the Société de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (SMAI) are delighted to announce that their Subscribe to Open (S2O) model for open access publication of six mathematics journals has been successfully supported by the library community for another year, allowing the journals to continue to be published in open access in 2023.
For the third consecutive year, we have achieved our targets for the portfolio and will continue publishing the journals in open access. The success of this equitable open access model, which eliminates the burden of article processing charges (APCs), is a testament to our commitment to providing accessible and affordable open access publishing options and the collaboration of the subscribing institutions that support us.
"We are grateful to the library community for their ongoing support of the S2O model and for recognizing its value in ensuring equitable open access to mathematics research. It is thanks to their support that we are able to continue publishing these important mathematics journals in open access in 2023." Anne Ruimy, Senior Publisher, EDP Sciences
Further information: http://bit.ly/3F5I9Cg

Thank you for your attention.
Eliza Sargsyan
Marketing Assistant, EDP Sciences