[Eril-l] OASPA and DOAJ Launch New Open Access Toolkit to Empower Scholarly Publishers and Researchers

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 27 08:24:28 PDT 2023

OASPA and DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) today release a new Open
Access Journals Toolkit <https://www.oajournals-toolkit.org/>.

The launch of the Toolkit marks a significant milestone in the efforts of
OASPA and DOAJ to promote transparency, accessibility, and inclusivity in
scholarly publishing. The Toolkit answers a need for an online resource to
support new and established open access journals in navigating the rapidly
changing landscape of open access publishing. The Open Access Journals
Toolkit design process began in November 2022 and ended in June 2023 with
this launch.

Intended for anyone involved in journal publishing and with a strong focus
on helping under-resourced journals globally, the Toolkit enables empowered
and informed decision-making. It will contribute to the advancement of
scholarly publishing standards and best practices.

Please find full information on our blog
https://oaspa.org/launch-of-new-open-access-toolkit.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Did you know you can support OASPA's work even if you are not a publishing
organization? Join our other Supporters  - full information here
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>.

Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>