[Eril-l] Academic libraries using features of Canvas (LMS)?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jun 21 15:51:45 PDT 2023

Does your library use any Canvas reporting features or the ability to offer
tutorials in Canvas?  Have you changed the way that eReserves are handled
as a result of Canvas?

Our institution is moving from BlackBoard to Canvas and the library is
excited to see some of the Canvas features that offer interaction with the
library.  We are interested in the library experiences of other Canvas
institutions. If you have any examples from your library to share, please
let me know.  If you have suggestions for other listservs to post this
question, I would be grateful to hear from you.

Thanks,

*Laura Turner*
*Associate Dean of the Library*
*Head of Collections, Access, and Discovery*
Helen K. and James S. Copley Library / University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA  92110-2492
Phone:  (619) 260-2365 | lauraturner at sandiego.edu