[Eril-l] [External] Re: Streaming Media workflow

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Jun 16 09:28:53 PDT 2023

We're similar to Theresa/Dickinson, but currently mediating all our Kanopy requests; we are investigating and hoping soon to move to Kanopy SmartPDA. And of course we do our best to fulfill requests for video not licensed by major platforms. I too would be happy to email.

Cheers,
Lisa
Lisa Martincik     (she/they)
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of Iowa
lisa-martincik at uiowa.edu<mailto:lisa-martincik at uiowa.edu>

Please do not feel obligated to answer outside of your working hours.