[Eril-l] Recording available: OASPA webinar - Funding Open Access after the Transformation

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Jun 1 03:05:53 PDT 2023

The recording of last week's webinar, "Funding Open Access after the
Transformation," is now available on our blog
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-funding-open-access-after-the-transformation/?utm_source=OASPA+News&utm_campaign=d6b5861438-Recording+April+webinar_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-150943af12-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D>.
Alongside the recording, we have also uploaded the panellists’ slides and
webinar.

Thank you to our panellists, *Vivian Berghahn, Evgeniya Lupova-Henry,*
and *Judith
Fathallah*, for their valuable contributions and to *Raym Crow*, for
chairing the discussion. Additionally, we would like to thank *Demmy
Verbeke* of Leuven University for organising this webinar. We would also
like to acknowledge the active participation and attention of all the
attendees.

Furthermore, we would like to extend our thanks to our webinar series
sponsors: the *Royal Society of Chemistry, TrendMD,* and *Hindawi*. Their
generous support enables us to make our webinars available to all.

If you are interested in supporting our work or would like to learn more
about how you can contribute, please don't hesitate to contact
<bernie.folan at oaspa.org>us.

Please share with anyone you think would benefit from the webinar's content.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Did you know you can support OASPA's work even if you are not a publishing
organization? Join our other Supporters  - full information here
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>.

Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>