[Eril-l] Charleston Conference Travel Grant Opportunity

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Jul 31 11:05:48 PDT 2023

Sage's 2023 Charleston Library Contest is now open for entries. To enter, we're asking academic librarians and library workers to submit a response to this question in 100-200 words:
What do we need to do to ensure that academic libraries thrive in the future?
Email submissions to Sage.Contest at sagepub.com<mailto:Sage.Contest at sagepub.com> with the subject line "2023 Charleston Library Contest" and include:

  *   Your name
  *   Your email address
  *   Name of your library (if applicable) and higher education institution where you work.
  *   A response to the above question between 100 - 200 words.
Entries must be submitted by September 13th.
The grand prize winner will receive complimentary registration to the conference, as well as a $500 travel stipend. An additional five winners will each receive $50 Amazon gift cards. The winning entry will be featured in the Charleston Conference's photo desk calendar (for calendar year 2024) which will be given to all conference attendees.
Thank you,
Camille Gamboa
Camille.gamboa at sagepub.com<mailto:Camille.gamboa at sagepub.com>