[Eril-l] Licensing digital video games in libraries

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jul 18 13:42:32 PDT 2023

You may want to check with your Campus Rec people or E-gaming/E-Sports club to see how they handle it.

Robert

Robert Arndt
Director of Reference
Mary Livermore Library
University of North Carolina at Pembroke
Pembroke, NC 28372

910.521.6529
Robert.arndt at uncp.edu<mailto:Robert.arndt at uncp.edu>
WebEx: Robert Arndt's Personal Room