[Eril-l] New Blog Post: The ‘OA market’ - what is healthy? Part 2

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Jan 31 08:44:37 PST 2023

We have today published the second
<https://oaspa.org/the-oa-market-what-is-healthy-part-2/> in a two-part
blog post series considering the health of the 'OA market'. We published
Part 1 <https://oaspa.org/the-oa-market-what-is-healthy-part-1/> last week.

These posts are a follow up to the 2021 OASPA work with many stakeholders
which considered how best to enable a healthy landscape with greater
diversity in the economic system that supports open access publishing.
We felt that a greater diversity of views, and particularly more views from
outside of Europe, were needed to balance our thinking and guide next
steps. In this second post
<https://oaspa.org/the-oa-market-what-is-healthy-part-2/>, OASPA's Program
Manager *Malavika Legge* reports further on her work gathering non-European
perspectives on the work done so far and explores what exactly do we mean
by an 'OA market'? The post also outlines some future work OASPA will be
undertaking on increasing equity in open access publishing.
.
Please send any comments or questions to *malavika.legge at oaspa.org*
<malavika.legge at oaspa.org>

We hope you find it useful and interesting and invite you to share widely.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>