[Eril-l] Taylor & Francis blocking IP addresses due to excessive use

Sunshine Carter scarter at umn.edu
Mon Jan 23 13:34:25 PST 2023

Ditto here in Minnesota, last week. One DOI, lots of successive requests.
I informed T&F that the log seemed to indicate a looping browser (based on
our Libraries IT analysis).
Sunshine

--
Sunshine Carter
Director, Collection Strategy & eResource Management | University Libraries
| lib.umn.edu
University of Minnesota | umn.edu | 612-625-5615
she, her, hers