[Eril-l] Access Lab - registration now live!

Jane Charlton Jane.Charlton at openathens.net
Thu Jan 12 09:47:17 PST 2023

Apologies for cross-posting

Access Lab | Access Lab - registration now live!

Hello,

We are excited to announce that the registration for Access Lab 2023<https://openathens.pub/ALregistration23> is now live!
Access Lab 2023 is taking place from 20-23 March, online. With free sessions running at all hours of the day, it is guaranteed there will be something to suit you and your time zone.

What to expect
Access Lab has online sessions at timings to suit everyone.

Monday 20 March, 2pm-6pm GMT, 10am-2pm EDT (EMEA and AMER regions)

Thursday 23 March, 2pm-6pm AEDT (APAC region)

Just as its name suggests, Access Lab provides a safe space to explore, discuss and learn from your peers. We have an online program packed full of case studies, best practice and discussions to get you thinking about improvements you could make in your organization. Along with plenty of advice and practical takeaways to help you along the way. Keep an eye out for program announcements in the New Year!
Your free registration also provides the opportunity to watch sessions on demand after the conference to continue your learning.

Who can attend?
Whether you are a publisher, provider, library or IT professional, the event provides the opportunity to join our global community to share knowledge, challenges and updates from across the industry. We will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have about OpenAthens and how we can help you to make things simpler!

If you are new to Access Lab, you can find out all you need to know on our event page
https://openathens.pub/AL23.

How to register
To find out more and to register for Access Lab, you can visit our Access Lab webpage http://openathens.pub/ALregistration23

We hope you are able to join us for this year's conference. If you have any questions, would like to suggest a topic or are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact us events at openathens.net<mailto:events at openathens.net>

Best wishes,

OpenAthens events team

──
Jane Charlton
International marketing manager MPRCA InstLM

T.  +44 (0)20 3998 7075
W. openathens.net<https://openathens.net/>
L.  linkedin.com/in/janecharlton/<linkedin.com/in/janecharlton>
Y.  youtube.com/c/OpenAthensMedia<https://www.youtube.com/c/OpenAthensMedia>
T.  twitter.com/openathens<https://twitter.com/openathens>

[OpenAthens]

[cid:image002.png at 01D926A4.F14037F0]<https://openathens.pub/optincomms>

OpenAthens is a part of Jisc. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by shares which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice