[Eril-l] SAGE Journals platform COUNTER usage reporting issues Sept. - Dec. 2022

Sandra Hopps Sandra.Hopps at sagepub.com
Fri Jan 13 13:45:35 PST 2023

Please note, there is an ongoing issue for SAGE Journals platform COUNTER reports for recent months. Specifically:

  *   Usage for November and December is currently under-reporting HTML article usage.
  *   Data for September and October 2022 is correct for reports pulled after 10 November 2022. If your most recent report on these months dates before 10 November, please pull a new report.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are working hard to correct this as soon as possible. We expect to have fully corrected data within the next few weeks and will provide an update at that time. Learn more at https://bit.ly/SJAdminNews and in the meantime, please contact Onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk<mailto:Onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk>, if you have any questions.
 Thank you,
Sandra Hopps
SAGE Publishing