[Eril-l] [EXT] Question about managing on-campus access to e-resources

Mark Gooch MGOOCH at wooster.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:07:24 PST 2023

I would be surprised if your IT department on campus would allow this.  Required log in is basic computer security and possibly a requirement of insurers and maybe even government requirements.  IT departments have to be able to track users in case there is nefarious activity on the network.  You are fortunate to be able to have some public computers that don’t require a log in.  We have to fight to get any computers that don’t require a log in.  It’s the nature of the 21st century, unfortunately.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark Gooch