[Eril-l] Faculty Position announcement: Senior Electronic and Open Content Librarian needed at University of San Diego

Laura Turner lauraturner at sandiego.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:42:17 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

I am excited to invite you to apply as our first *Senior Electronic and
Open Content Librarian* at Copley Library - University of San Diego.  Do
you love the challenge of eresources but also love the idea of moving up
in your role as an Eresources Librarian? Are you interested in working in
person at one of the most beautiful campuses in the US?  Do you want to
pursue a tenure track position?  This job is for you!

*See the full job description
at:  https://jobs.sandiego.edu/en-us/job/496264/senior-electronic-and-open-content-librarian
<https://jobs.sandiego.edu/en-us/job/496264/senior-electronic-and-open-content-librarian>*

We are looking for someone who has a bit of eresources experience and now
wants to also delve wholeheartedly as a leader into the world of
transformative agreements.

Formal review of application will begin March 17, 2023 and continue until
the position is filled. The selected candidate can begin work immediately
or by July 1, 2023.

*Laura Turner*
*Associate Dean of the Library*
*Head of Collections, Access, and Discovery*
Helen K. and James S. Copley Library / University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA  92110-2492
Phone:  (619) 260-2365 | lauraturner at sandiego.edu