[Eril-l] Drupal and subject guides (poor man's Libguides?)

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu Feb 2 07:36:55 PST 2023

Hi, we use Drupal for our library website and can NOT afford to subscribe to Springshare's Libguides service so in the past we've jury-rigged our own version with Drupal content types.
We are about to migrate our server to Drupal 9, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a Drupal module compatible with that version that is intended to help create these kinds of guides, or if you use Drupal yourself and have developed your own custom module that you might be able to share with us.
If you do, please contact me off-list.
Thank you!

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian