[Eril-l] ai4Libraries Conference 2023 - Final call for proposals

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Aug 23 06:37:34 PDT 2023

Please excuse cross-posting

One week left it showcase your AI projects

Proposal submission deadline : Wednesday, August 30, 2023

ai4Libraries Conference 2023<https://www.ai4libraries.org/>

Registration Link : https://bit.ly/450rtqc

ai4Libraries is now accepting proposals for the inaugural online conference that will be live streamed from the Georgia Tech Library. The conference sessions will be recorded.

This is a free online conference and will take place on October 19, 2023 (9:00am to 5:00pm, Eastern)

We are accepting proposals for lightning talks. If your library has done anything with AI, we want to hear from you!

* Lightning Talks (15 minutes including Q&A)

Please submit your proposals here : bit.ly/453RIfr<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U0YsgDV3dC2ipd1NPb3jx4AWQNDLbt4kt5gF449utzs/edit>

Deadline for submitting proposals: Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Acceptance emails will be sent no later than Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Zoom invitation link for the conference will be sent to the attendees in early October.

Kind regards,

Anu Moorthy
(she/her/hers)
Electronic Resources Librarian
Georgia Institute of Technology Library
266 4th Street NW | Atlanta, GA 30332-0900
anu.moorthy at library.gatech.edu<mailto:anu.moorthy at library.gatech.edu> | 404-894-1394
https://www.ai4libraries.org/