[Eril-l] Save the date for the Video Trust Summit, October 19, 11am-5pm EST!

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Aug 22 09:53:06 PDT 2023

Save the date for the Video Trust Summit, October 19, 11am-5pm EST!<https://www.videotrust.org/conferenceinfo>
Join us for a streamlined version of our annual conference designed to encourage sharing ideas and learning from each other.
This fall we are offering something slightly different from our usual virtual conference because we want to hear from YOU. In order to facilitate dialogue, we will host a series of moderated conversations so that all those in our community can share ideas, build connections, and contribute to shaping the future direction of our organization.
Because we want to be sure that all members of our community are able to join us, we are hosting this event at NO COST to you!
Join us on October 19 to talk with media librarians, distributors, and Video Trust board members about the current landscape of librarianship and video streaming. Registration will open soon.
We really want to hear from the E-Resource and Acquisitions folks.
Thank you,
lorraine wochna (video trust board member)

lorraine wochna
Performing Arts Librarian | African American Studies | English Literature
Alden Library, 2nd floor | Ohio University | Athens OH 457701 | 740-597-1238
Contact Me<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=wochna@ohio.edu&message=Hi%20lorraine%20I%20have%20a%20question> via MICROSOFT TEAMS
Or Make an Appt.  http://ohiou.libcal.com/appointment/2001
STREAMING MEDIA - FILM & MEDIA RESOURCES<https://libguides.library.ohio.edu/filmandmedia/home> - check out our streaming titles.

Southeast Ohio is the traditional homeland of Shawnee and Wahzhazhe (Osage) people

[https://res-h3.public.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/b3528ecd6bec437da35d8705b99f4fc1@ohio.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>
Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/b3528ecd6bec437da35d8705b99f4fc1@ohio.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>