[Eril-l] Online access to the APA Manual of Style

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Aug 10 11:31:29 PDT 2023

I asked APA about this a couple of weeks ago. An eBook version is available for individual subscription or purchase only. Institutional licenses are not available. Vendors for individuals include VitalSource<https://www.vitalsource.com/products/publication-manual-of-the-american-psychological-v9781433832185> and RedShelf<https://redshelf.com/book/1281425/publication-manual-of-the-american-psychological-association-1281425-9781433832185-american-psychological-association>, plus a Kindle version is also available through Amazon<https://www.amazon.com/Publication-Manual-American-Psychological-Association-ebook/dp/B0843TMH5K/>).

The representative who answered my question said, "There have been a number of inquiries about one, though, and the people who make the product decisions are being kept apprised of the demand." She also recommended that we link to APA Style, which we have listed on our site.

Ann

**********
Ann M. Tenglund, M.L.S., Ed.S.
Director of the Library & Faculty Development
St. Bonaventure University
3216 West State Road, PO Box AS
St. Bonaventure, NY 14778
ateng at sbu.edu<mailto:ateng at sbu.edu>