[Eril-l] Job Posting: NOAA Electronic Resource Librarian Position

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Aug 10 11:19:37 PDT 2023

Just a quick follow up, as I did not post both USA Jobs links.

Job Announcement # (MAP): OAR-23-12074462-ST
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/742285100
Open to current or former Federal employees w/perm comp status; OR those
eligible under a special or noncomp appointing authority (e.g., VRA,
disabled, Pathways Interns & Recent Grads who are elig for noncomp
conversion, etc.); OR current or former employees who are serving, or
previously served, on temp or term appt in a land mgmt agency; OR veterans
with preference or have been separated from the armed forces under
honorable conditions after approx 3yrs or more of continuous active service.

Job Announcement # (DE): OAR-23-12074463-DE
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/742285500
Open to the public.